Bull shark diving in Playa del Carmen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is rob from nova scotia canada, i went diving the other day with jason from fantaseadive.com, and the sharks we excellent, did you post anything yet j, thanks rob:D

hey rob , you are a lucky man all those sharks... that i missed:-( keep me informed have the rest of your dive trip goes..sean

Hi all, good to be here, i just signed in yesterday and j posted something i thought......it was a good dive day....tigger are you still here? i thought you were here for a couple of weeks....

Hiya Rob! Welcome to ScubaBoard! You'll see some great discussions here, mate!:wink:

And Boy did you miss it Karma Dive!:eyebrow: I counted about 8 bull sharks the other day...just incredible!:D Read about it here: Fantasea Dive News

it was a blast ole buddy, looking forward to our next encounter, is there anyone else who wants to come along?

Hi there,

I went diving with Divemex and we see bull sharks in a regular easy afternoon dive. That was raelly great and a little scary. But don´t miss it. If you are in Playa or going to...dive the bull sharks :jaws:

Hi there,

I went diving with Divemex and we see bull sharks in a regular easy afternoon dive. That was raelly great and a little scary. But don´t miss it. If you are in Playa or going to...dive the bull sharks :jaws:

if ever you want to see lots of bulls ask jason from fantasea dive, they will scare your mask off. I am going snorkling tommorrow in playa down town in the new peir tommorrow if anyone wants to come...

Back
Top Bottom