Budget Komodo liveabords in January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check with Komodo – Search Results – Grand Komodo - 8D/7N for $1610

I’ve gone twice with them to Komodo (in June & December-January), once to Raja Ampat (in January-February) and once stay in their Raja Ampat Dive Lodge. They have good & experienced DM, even one of them, Weka, has a dive site named after him in Raja Ampat.

Thanks very much for the recommendation I’ll check them out.

Thanks very much for the recommendation I’ll check them out.
Just finished a liveaboard four day trip (Nov 11-14th) with Uber Scuba. I'm 71 years old and found the trip very enjoyable and safe. Good boat, great people and the best dive briefings I've ever had. Yes it's budget but you'll have your own room or you can sleep on the deck--which I did the last night and found it wonderful. The food was outstanding! Free soda and water etc.--beer will be paid for after the trip. I requested some diet Coke for the trip and they loaded the boat with two full cases for me--for free--a little overkill lol. If you have any questions about them just ask and I'll be happy to
IMAG1103 (3).jpg
MICR1343.jpg
give any information I can. I'm in the Philippines right now and getting ready to post a trip report about Komodo and Uber. We dived in the central and north Komodo--in January you will be diving in the south.

Back
Top Bottom