Buddy Check

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

big_dave

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I feel like such an !@# I dive with people and never get their names!!! So if any of you folks have dove (is that a word?) with me at CSSP give me a shout. Every weekend I goto CSSP put my gear together, and either go to the water and find a buddy or I talk to whoever is parked next to me and ask em if I can dive with them. I've been very fortunate to run into some good people. Thanks everyone :D

I haven't dove with you yet, but I will be at CSSP this Saturday.

Maybe we can meet up and get a couple of dives in.

Now that you're on the board it shouldn't be any problem to find someone to hook up with. That's what this group is for. :D

Yer crackin' me up, Dave! How could you possibly forget Des (Texass), Thomas (Firefyter), Timeliner (Frank) and the Foo (Teri)!!??? Omigosh, you know you were practically crying when you had to part ways with us! (As were we.) Come to your senses, man! (Or go dive with Mike- you'll NEVER forget him...)

JUST kidding, Mike!

Foo

Yep.... I've seen you before. Names "are" hard to remember. My Mom says that when you reach old age you never have to remember anybodys name. All you have to do is call everyone "Honey" or "Sugar".
I tried that once and I guess that I'm not old enough yet :eyebrow:

Hey, if you dive with Mike ( Sealskin98) you'll have a good time. In all the times I've been diving with him we never lost each other once. He has a "Magnetic Personality" and My compass always points to him. Last week I was going around in circles and everytime I looked .. there he was. Go figure.

big_dave:
of course I remember you guys Foo, I've been every weekend sincwe then too

Luccccccckkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! And of course you remember us... who could forget? :wink:

Hope to see you again, soon, Dave. Happy diving!
Teri

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom