Buceo Anilao or Aiyanar Beach & Dive Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello... Its been awhile since I have been on this forum... and I am as surprised as you are about emails not being replied to... for future reference please email my personal emails marco.santos@aiyanar.com and m.santos.aiyanar@gmail.com. I do not handle the info@aiyanar.com email address.

Hinterman I dont think I ever got an email from you... and as for Mr Joe Samplin I remember sending a quotation to your Travel Professional but as wigsy mentioned... I believe you were diving alone and that drove the price up abit.

I am still trying to find a solution to this pricing problem.

In anycase whether it be Buceo or Aiyanar... you will have a good time in Anilao.

Thank you again...

Warm Regards,

Marco

Just got back. Buceo were excellent and every bit as good as I expected. Extremely well organised, great facilities and well run. Very highly recommended for anyone planning to go to Anilao. No need to look anywhere else, really. 5/5

I'm at Aiyanar right now. Great diving, of course, but superior dive guides and a very well-run dive shop. Also, and important to me (!), clean, comfortable rooms with good A/C and excellent food.

I loved Buceo , it's wonderful place with awesome diving. The rooms were huge and the staff fantastic. The food was a bit on the greasy side , but the wonderful diving made up for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom