British Soldier needs help (First for everything!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No help either....just wanted to welcome you
rich
Abn !

Nobby:
Who do you think I am Despearate Dan?

When the girls said you were despearate I thought they ment Despearate Dan :frlol: . Your not one of Andy McNs boys are youif so I take it back :wink:

Sorry I cannot answer that question. And FYI Andy was a cowboy

It seemed the rest of the guys were OK just Andy. What about Nirac? I could never make my mind up on that there seemed to be a lot of secrecy from everybody on that, even to the extent that no one new who he answered to.

Yes

The jackets....well they are widely known as 'The falling plates'

He only answered to himself and at the end of the day......it gets dark!

Nobby:
He only answered to himself and at the end of the day......it gets dark!

I suspected but there was so much myth and mystery surrounding him it was hard to pin point what was myth and what was true.
Can you remember the name of the other cowboy from the cherry berry's that ended up in the Congo, I think he gave himself the name Col Callan.
By the way have you done the halo yet? always wanted to do that and the K house even as a dummy.

I am an angel......Of course!

Nairac should have had his pistolee in his gun belt like others from the wild west!

Back
Top Bottom