For Sale British Airlines Travel Voucher 50% discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnN

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a transferable British Airlines travel voucher for 570 Euros that expires on September 30, 2023.

Unfortunately, I cannot use it by then and am offering it for $300 (at the current exchange rate, this is US$611).

Please contact me via DM if you are interested.

It won't let me do a DM bc I haven't had enough posts yet but I'll take it. Will it let you DM me?

It won't let me do a DM bc I haven't had enough posts yet but I'll take it. Will it let you DM me?

Sorry, but without some history on this board, I'm going to have to pass.

It won't let me do a DM bc I haven't had enough posts yet

just trying to get enough posts...

last one.

Sorry, but without some history on this board, I'm going to have to pass.
LOL. @jwimberly0510 , that's kind of the point of requiring a minimum number of posts to do things like send DMs and post in the Classifieds section. It deters spammers/scammers and gives others a chance to judge from your participation in some discussions whether you're the person you say you are.

Where in GA do you live?

Chat
LOL. @jwimberly0510 , that's kind of the point of requiring a minimum number of posts to do things like send DMs and post in the Classifieds section. It deters spammers/scammers and gives others a chance to judge from your participation in some discussions whether you're the person you say you are.

Where in GA d
Yea, thought it was worth a shot anyways. Dalton, in NW GA.

Chat

Yea, thought it was worth a shot anyways. Dalton, in NW GA.
Carpets. I'm in Atlanta, and that's all we know about Dalton. If @JohnN hasn't sold these things yet, you guys could, you know, consider a brief chat on the phone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom