Brit soldiers with mondo huevos (link)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kudos to all who serve in our armed forces. I came of age during the Vietnam War and turned 18 shortly after the war was over and they did away with the draft. I don't know that I could have performed so bravely as these men have and am glad I never had to find out.

Thanks for posting this, Lopaka.

There is a longish story in today's Globe and Mail about Canadian soldiers wounded in Afghanistan that brings up more food for thought. If physically and mentally possible, should they continue to work in the Armed Forces? I think yes. Thanks General Hillier for thinking about what's good for those who serve.

globeandmail.com: The working wounded

I came down pretty hard on the UK sailors that apparently surrendered a bit too easily to the Iranians, maybe not justified.

These guys in Afghanistan put the lie to any idea that Britain is becoming wussified into pacifism.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom