Brisk dip on Saturday the 21st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryshannon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Rod & I spoke last night and want to have another dive on Saturday, I think temps will be below 50 deg but it is suppose to be a nice day ( South winds ) if anyone is interested we will see you on Saturday around 10:00 am.

Hi Blake : We had 30 to 35 ft vis and the temp was 48 on shore when we hit the Monarch we had 46 deg. Awesome dive. If this weather continues we are going to be there next Saturday again for a dive. The sand dunes are changing behind the Monarch, and this time we had to fight the current to get from the Barge to the Monarch a bit. Did see a Mudpuppy around one foot long. Lots of Bass still no Rainbows. See you next Sat.

I hope to join you folks next Saturday. I've got my regs in for service to get all that salt water cleaned out so I need to go and get into some good old St Clair silt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom