Bringing your own alcohol to Provo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you enjoy your occasional frosty libation, keep watch on the Happy Hour specials which run 5-7PM. The places around Turtle Cove, e.g., Shark Bite, Tiki Hut, Banana Boat have them Fri nights. Hey Jose's has one Mon-Fri 5:30-7PM & the Orchid at the Alexandria has two a day, 11:30AM-12:30PM & 5:30-6:30PM (but the food is pricey).

Also watch for meal specials. Shark Bite often has a daily dinner sandwich special.

Have fun.

DocVikingo

PaulChristenson:
No...Utah takes a dim view of people bring alcohol into the state...:D :D

Actually they couldn't care less. I always bring back alcohol when I go out of state.

We tend to drink more wine than anything and have brought two of those "Boxes of Wine" with us into T&C on past trips with no problem. If you have not already signed up with a dive operator in Provo I would highly recommend Flamingo divers. Small outfit, small groups,go to west caicos alot. Small world, I am in Nashville as well.

Do you dive the quarries around here or do you wait for the exotic trips?? I got my certification through MTSS and took my dives in Destin. Went to Little Cayman last year and it was amazing. Going to Provo in May. Can't wait!!

So, have you been diving with any of the other outfits down there? Seeing as you are a DM, I'd love to hear your opinion about the dives and operators.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom