Bridge II dive computer displaying "ALT Err"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wat67

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My Bridge II dive computer kept displaying ALT Err. So I call Dive Rite and got an answer that the pressure sensor was toasted and could not be fixed. So I took it apart and found pressure sensor got 2 holes in the diaphram.

Would anybody know where can I get the replacement pressure sensor? Or how can I repair it. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wat

Have you looked on EBAY for a used computer? I bought my Bridge II for 150.00. Im not sure what your wanting to spend but if your like me I really like my Bridge computer! A guy at work has a Bridge II that I know the battery is dead on it and he doesnt use it anymore Ill ask him if he wants to seel it if you want. POP me a PM let me know.
I know parts are very hard to find besides batterys. I have been looking for a download dock and cable as well as a hose mount for mine to no avail. I have heard if you go to Dive Rite in Florida and go thru there close out section they have all kins of stuff in there they say they DONT HAVE! Well they do they just dont keep it in inventory.
Hope this helps
rboyer

Cool do you happen to have a hose adapteror a data trnsfer console for the bridge? Im really interested in finding one for my wife.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom