Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Breaking News: This humble blind Korean War Veteran made history over fifty years ago... and brought millions of international tourism dollars to the Florida Keys. The Real Story of the Christ Statue in Key Largo. #christofthedeep #christstatue #christoftheabyss #koreanwarveteran#blindveterans #scubatherapy #blind #keylargo #rainbowreef#diveflorida #divekeylargo #diveheart #adaptivescuba
61955491_10157173421766280_5875953064124350464_o.jpg

just deep enough to scuba and just shallow enough to skin dive.....a very enjoyable dive...thanks for sharing.

I've tried on 3 separate occasions to do that dive. Each time, the captain has decided to do another site for various reasons (conditions etc). Very frustrating. Eventually I'll get to see it...someday.

...you have to do it at least once....it's worth it.

I've tried on 3 separate occasions to do that dive. Each time, the captain has decided to do another site for various reasons (conditions etc). Very frustrating. Eventually I'll get to see it...someday.
Definitely connect with Rainbow Reef and Tell them Jim Elliott from Diveheart recommended them....I think you'll get to see the Christ Statue...:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom