Break Water 3-21-09....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be diving BW tommorrow to dial in my BP/W more and would welcome anyone that would like to run the wall with me.

If interested, send me a PM and we'll exchange numbers.

MG

Sadly, I have to work tomorrow, and conditions for Sunday don't look so hot. :(

Sorry I cant make it. I'm flying out sunday pretty early and only have one day at home this week.

Thanks to all the divers that tried to make it for today... Unfortunately, because I couldn't confirm with any buddies I didn't go down to Monterey...

Safety is becomming more important to me than trying to arrive at BW and finding an instant buddy that I've not dove with...

And I don't dive solo, I tried it once when I was new to diving and didn't like the feeling...

Hopefully I can dive this Tuesday at Point Lobos and rush back before I have to teach class at 6pm...

So where is that group of divers anyway? I think Devin the dhammer said he might be able to make that dive...

MG

I took a tour out to Lovers today, saw a lot of the Monterey Bay Sea Otters down there too. Things there and my guess in the bay were about 15' vis thanks to a plankton bloom. Very calm though. I heard at the dive shop from someone at Mono Lobo that the vis there was in the neighborhood of 100'. Guess today was the day for Carmel diving :wink:.

I took a tour out to Lovers today, saw a lot of the Monterey Bay Sea Otters down there too. Things there and my guess in the bay were about 15' vis thanks to a plankton bloom. Very calm though. I heard at the dive shop from someone at Mono Lobo that the vis there was in the neighborhood of 100'. Guess today was the day for Carmel diving :wink:.

Hello bbianchi, no one else on the boat agreed with me though. On the other hand someone on another boat at Bluefish cove said he had 130' vertical vis.

Wow,

Only 15 viz at Lover's? Guess I was lucky that I didn't drive down to BW and get the plankton on my mask making me shift to compass.

Hopefully Tues might be nice at Lobos...

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom