Breaching Great Whites & photo safari in South Africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkphoto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Special in May 2014 I will be adding an extension onto my 10 day photo safari to South Africa
The extension will be in Simon's Town (Cape Town) home of the famous breaching great white sharks. After 10 days of photographing in Kruger, Sabi Sands, and other private reserves we will transfer south where we will spend 2 days at Seal Island to watch for natural predation events and go in the cage. Also we will photograph the resident penguins at Boulder's beach, dive with cow sharks (and other species) in the kelp, and do some touristy things like the Cape of good hope and wine country.

I have been hosting safaris at my lodge in Limpopo for many years, but as an underwater photographer, this was a natural addition to my other trips. (swim with whale sharks, snorkel with humpback whales in TOnga, Sailfish in Mexico, manatee photography workshop.....)

This trip is limited to 6 people and some spaces already are filled.
greatwhite_title.jpg
Gregory Sweeney Photography and Photography Tours
Photography Safari to South Africa: Small group photo tour and wildlife photography workshop hosted by wildlife photographer Gregory Sweeney by Africa Wild Safaris. photo safaris in Africa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom