Brand Recognition Help Bonssai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all!
My LDS started carrying a brand called Bonassi. Some of their gear looks nice but I have never heard of the brand. The shop said it was a European brand trying to get market penetration in the states. I’m considering a mask from them. Has anyone seen or used their equipment before and any feedback if you did?

I'm not familiar with Bonassi, but a quick glance at the regulators tells me that they are not an OEM.

The regulators are made by Lavorazioni Industriali. The Bonassi Zephyr maps onto a Lavo P103L first stage and a Lavo P200 Adj second stage. Lavo is a well established OEM and especially active with SCUBA cylinder valves.

I suspect a similar story applies to Bonassis masks as it quite often is the case with these companies. Who produces their masks I do not know.

I'm not familiar with Bonassi, but a quick glance at the regulators tells me that they are not an OEM.

The regulators are made by Lavorazioni Industriali. The Bonassi Zephyr maps onto a Lavo P103L first stage and a Lavo P200 Adj second stage. Lavo is a well established OEM and especially active with SCUBA cylinder valves.

I suspect a similar story applies to Bonassis masks as it quite often is the case with these companies. Who produces their masks I do not know.
Thank You for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom