BRAND NEW w/ Tags - Mens 3/2 full Wetsuit - Identical to Tilos Titanium, but no LOGOS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
BRAND NEW 3mm 3/2 Full Wetsuit for sale. This is a size Medium Mens. This wetsuit is identical to the Tilos Titanium from last generation (when they had much better knee protection) - Identical material composition, Identical panel construction, Identical stitching, Identical fit, same country of origin (probably from the same factory). I know, I tried/rented out wetsuits before deciding to buy a Tilos Titanium.

The story - When I was shopping for the Tilos Titanium I came across this one. From what I can tell the fit and feel is identical to the Tilos Titanium, and BEST OF ALL - NO ANNOYING LOGO on the chest (It really annoys me when I have to become a walking billboard :p). I loved it so much I bought 3 of them. After 4 years and 100 dives later, I'm still using my 1st of 3 wetsuits, and its still in great shape. Money is a bit tight this holiday season so I decided I can let one of my "spares" go.

So, there you have it - Basically a Tilos Titanium, without the annoying chest logo, better knee protection - perfect for when you need to kneel on rocks/rubble (NOT CORAL) to get that picture or lobster. This was kept on a wetsuit hanger with a garment bag over it in an A/C smoke free house (not in garage, attic or shed) Brand new with tags - perfect for holiday gift giving (especially to those who hate logos all over their stuff/on their chest :p)

Will sell locally for $95 or $110 shipped in the U.S. (priority mail) - though can't guarantee it wont get any wrinkles during shipment. Can meet in the Pompano Beach or Miami Beach area. PM if interested.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Back
Top Bottom