Brand New Tanks for $129.00 (Sherwood)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd love to be able to do that for you, but I believe its against the shipper's regulations on shipping it under pressure. I have sold about 300 of these all over the country and haven't had a single customer have problems... but your shop may be different. Being that these tanks are sealed up with a cap and new from the factory there is no reason they shouldn't vis these. I might consider taking it to another shop.

Mike

thanks...unfortunately can't fill empty tanks even with current vis in most places in NJ. put 300 psi in and we're golden. Sure, a fill whip handles the problem....great price.

I've checked with several shops....and I've shipped cylinders under pressure (talk to FedEx Ground).
anyhow, I'm not complaining, just trying to find a solution for this great price.

I shipped a Catalina AL100 a year or two ago, NJ to Alabama, FedEx 3 day ground, for under $30. Weighed just over 45#. 400# of air inside to keep the new VIP happy. All legal, all simple.

I shipped a Catalina AL100 a year or two ago, NJ to Alabama, FedEx 3 day ground, for under $30. Weighed just over 45#. 400# of air inside to keep the new VIP happy. All legal, all simple.

exactly how I did it - FedEx Ground, NJ to FL. I don't remember how much about around the same $30.

Thanks for your replies. I was unaware that I could do this. I'll double check with my fedex rep, but if thats the case I'll leave 300 psi in the tank.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom