For Sale Brand New Orcatorch D630 Canister Light $450

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Rob,

I hope this message finds you well. Are you still selling the D630 V2 Canister Dive Lights? I and a few friends of mine are pretty interested. I could not PM you yet as a new member.

Cheers,
Wenze

I have responded to everyone's pm's. If anyone else is interested please let me know.

Hey everyone, I wanted to post a follow-up with my purchase with Rob -- I bought three lights, and every single one of them arrived in perfect condition.

Rob has been helpful and communicative throughout the whole process, and I was kept well-updated with each step. It was hassle-free and pleasant to work with Rob.

Me and my friends just dove with those lights in the past weekend, and all of them worked perfectly.

I will be taking this light to cenotes in Mexico this winter, too!

Hey everyone, I wanted to post a follow-up with my purchase with Rob -- I bought three lights, and every single one of them arrived in perfect condition.

Rob has been helpful and communicative throughout the whole process, and I was kept well-updated with each step. It was hassle-free and pleasant to work with Rob.

Me and my friends just dove with those lights in the past weekend, and all of them worked perfectly.

I will be taking this light to cenotes in Mexico this winter, too!

That's awesome!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom