Brand New Never Used Aqua Lung Lotus I3-Size Medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmerchris

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Selling an unused brand new Aqua Lung Lotus i3 BCD Size medium. Need this gone ASAP!! My loss is your gain. Save Hundreds of dollars off the sticker price. See below for full description.

Enjoy the intuitiveness of the i3 inflation system for buoyancy control on your next dive with the Aqua Lung Lotus i3 BCD for women. The i3 technology replaces the traditional power inflator for a more convenient design that makes buoyancy control a breeze. This women's scuba BCD is cut to the contours of the female body for comfort and stability both above and below the water.

Features:

Top Features At A Glance:
Patented i3 buoyancy control system
Wrapture™ Harness – unsurpassed comfort, stability & security
Grip Lock™ tank band is secure and easy to use
Eco-friendly built-in instrument and octo pockets eliminate need for clips
Rear inflation for easy trim control and freedom of movement
Sure Lock™ weight pockets are safe and easy to load
Feature Details:
Wrapture harness system to prevent the women's BCD from riding up when you're floating on the surface of the water. This harness system keeps your scuba tank close to your center of gravity and transfers weight to your hips.
The i3 scuba BCD control system allows one-touch control when inflating and deflating your scuba BCD. This system replaces the traditional power inflator and corrugated hose system for a more streamlined design that is easy to locate where your hand naturally touches the side of your body. Simply pull up on the lever to inflate the BCD, and push down to deflate the BCD. The i3 system dumps the air in your BCD through all the valves at the same time, so you will be eliminating air no matter what position of buoyancy you are in.
The SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System is an integrated weight that has an easy-pull release for emergency weight dropping.
This women's BCD includes a roll-up/pull-down power inflator to ensure your safety while scuba diving.
Includes an octo pocket and gauge pocket to keep your hoses streamlined while diving.
Designed with 4 angled, stainless steel D-rings and 1 plastic D-ring for clipping your diving accessories.

Price.500 Obo.
125 dollars below online selling price. Not sure, hit me with an offer I might accept!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 79
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 78
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 66
Considering all offers!!! Need this thing sold quick!

---------- Post added November 20th, 2015 at 06:48 PM ----------

Sold!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom