BRAND NEW -- Mares Vector Origin 1000 BC -- $100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdwrasse

Contributor
Reaction score
BRAND NEW

Mares Vector Origin 1000 Buoyancy Compensator (jacket style)

$100 plus shipping cost (will not pad shipping cost -- just what post office charges me to send it to you)

keep an extra BC in case a friend needs one, yours has untimely accident, use it as your travel BC, or give as a gift!

size L (large)

thanks,

--c

51WgODQP%2BDL._SS500_.jpg

Hi, if you haven't already sold the Mares Vector Origin 1000 BC, would you post it to Australia?

sure! at today's exchange rates, that will be $180 australian delivered.

you can pay with australian dollars or american dollars.

if you want to pay with american dollars, it will be $150.

i will only accept CASH for an international sale. yes, you are going to have to send money in the mail! sorry, my rules. you can trust me!

you will be responsible for any tariffs or taxes as i will state the contents of the package on the US Customs form.

if you are interested, i'll PM you my address to send it to.

thanks!

--c

Hi, if you haven't already sold the Mares Vector Origin 1000 BC, would you post it to Australia?

here is some shipping info:

the BC is boxed up and weighs 7 pounds. my zip code to ship from is 86403.

all delivery options must include "delivery confirmation." that is less than $1.00.

parcel post with delivery confirmation is about $14. if you want it quicker, you can check usps.com for shipping rates and include the extra amount. priority, 2-3 days, cost about $21.

i've had lots of requests, but the first person to paypal the BC cost, shipping, and delivery confirmation gets it. with as many people that are interested, i'm not going to hold it.

thanks,

--c

paypal to: carlosaguilar6466 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

for the ones that are interested, please pay, now... the BC will belong to the FIRST PERSON that pays. i can't hold it for anyone. anyone else out there who is interested, if you pay first, it is yours. i will close thread as soon as payment is received. thanks to all.

sorry, but i can't keep answering PM's... it's not fair to those that are truly interested and will pay to keep it aside and then it never gets sold.

--c

p.s. if anyone is interested in a full foot fin, i'm selling a pair, here: ...full-foot fins for sale... and if you buy the BC and the fins, i'll throw in a small trident reel, for free (with line), too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom