Brand New Galileo Sol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

divrdrew

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am cleaning out my closet of gear that's been sitting around. I bought this for a friend over a year ago, but he never got certified so I'm selling it now.

It's a brand new, in box, never used, never registered, ScubaPro/Uwatec Galileo Sol dive computer. It comes complete with case, heart rate monitor, etc. All manuals and warranty card are included, but due to its age, can't guarantee warranty registration will work. Complete specs on the computer can be found here.

I'm an instructor and have one of my own. This is the fifth dive computer I've owned, and probably the last. Had a Suunto Companion, Suunto Cobra, Mares Nemo (also selling), and Aqua Lung Air Favor 2. By far, this is the best of the bunch. It's a little large on your wrist but you get used to that. It is probably one of the easiest computers to use and setup and you can customize it pretty easily.

New, these are $1900 full retail and $1400 at discounted places like Leisure Pro.

I'm asking $1100 for mine. Make me an offer.

Here are a couple photos of the Sol. Notice the blue film on the face of the computer...never been peeled off or used.

Attachments

• GalileoSol.jpg
    GalileoSol.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 50
  • GalileoSol2.jpg
    GalileoSol2.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom