Brand New Cochran EMC 20H Computer Price To Sell!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is it unlocked? How is it configured? Does it come with download cable and software?

Unlocked and ready to be configured at this moment. No download cable but includes the software. As mentioned this is a brand new item straight from the dive shop that offered it as a prize at the tournament I won it at.

I'll reduce the price for quick sale to $400.

Why would it have software but not the cable? Location? Pic?

5 posts in 9 years

OK. I am listing what the computer comes with............the computer itself, case, and a disc which I assume is the software. The computer is unconfigured at the moment meaning it is an air computer out of the box, but can be upgraded to a variety of configurations listed on the Cochran link in the first post ranging from simple one gas nitrox to multiple gas nitrox with helium. In order to get it upgraded I believe you would take it to a Cochran dealer or send to Cochran direct. From what I was told by the dive shop that offered the computer on the prize table the upgrades ranges from $100-$400. Even if you go with the "Cadillac" version $800 ($400 to buy the computer and ~$400 for the full multi gas/helium upgrade) is a steal for a brand new multi gas helium computer.

As for the five posts in nine years comment it should not be an indication of the frequency with which I dive, or the veracity of this offer. I have been a moderator on multiple spearfishing websites currently with Spearfishing Planet. Go there and see how many posts I have if you feel my post count is directly related to whether my selling a brand new tech computer at a great price is legitimate or not. Since I actually go diving more than most I don't have the time or inclination to post on every dive related forum.

Call Cochran or a Cochran dealer and ask them if $400 for this brand new item is a good value. Whoever buys this is getting a GREAT deal.

Please PM or preferably email me if interested. I live in the Tampa Bay, FL area. Thanks....

Armando Suarez

Back
Top Bottom