Brand new Aqualung Slingshot fins $135

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parysa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My sister is selling a pair of brand new Aqualung Slingshot fins. She fell in love with my mom's fins before getting to use these in the pool, so decided to sell them. They're still in the box, never used. Black and silver, size small. She paid $200 at a dive shop and is selling them for $135 plus shipping (whatever it costs her to send them, not a fixed price, she's not looking to make money off of shipping costs, just not lose any more money on them). If they're bought by someone who's going to be at Springfest, I can probably deliver them myself and spare the shipping cost.

2750-DEFAULT-m.jpg

These can be purchased for $124.95 online in choice of color, Just google search. I am sorry she paid so much for them and understand she is trying to recover some of her money. That being said, I am willing to offer $100.00 including shipping cost. If you believe this to be a reasonable offer please email me at tleemaa@suscom-maine.net. Thank you and have a good day.

We didn't realize they could be gotten for that price online. She'll bump the price down to $115 plus shipping, but that price is firm, so no haggling, please. She's already losing a lot of money on these fins and is trying to get these sold soon so she can put the money toward her certification trip. She can't afford to lose any more.

Has she tried just returning them at her LDS? This might be a better option for her to get a full refund if they are still unused.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom