Brand new aqualung seaquest pro qd bc, never been used size xxl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joestilley

Registered
Reaction score
I have a brand new aqualung seaquest bc that has never been used. Size is XXL and it is still in the box. Retail is $ 560.00 I will sell it at what a aqualung dealer pays for it, great price. Will sell for $ 400.00. The BC is located in Jacksonville Florida If you live somewhere else I can ship it to you. I have a paypal account for my business and can take paypal or a credit/debit card

Call Joe at 904-517-7450 or for more info you can e mail me at josephstilley@gmail.com

Specs for BC are below:

The popular Pro QD BC,long considered the mainstay of the industry, is getting a new look and updatedwith all the latest features including the patented SureLock™ II weight system.

This latest revision now represents the best collection of features on themarket for a mid-range BC. Not only does it provide value but it also offersunsurpassed comfort and durability.

The SureLock™II(patented) weight pockets align themselves and lock into place without evenlooking. Just insert the pocket until it “clicks”. A simple, single-pullrelease is all that is needed to jettison the weights in an emergency
The new, proprietarybackpack has a built in traction pad to reduce tank slippage as well as a builtin carrying handle
A lower gusset alongthe bottom perimeter provides additional lift without adding bulk under thearms
A series of internalligaments gives shape to a fully inflated air cell thus preventing squeeze
Two large lobe pocketsare secured with heavy-duty zippers
Features 6 stainlesssteel D-rings to attach accessories
Includes attachmentgrommets for knife
Has a pass-thrugrommet for a retractor
Now has an adjustablewaistband – new!
Depth compensation onwaistband - compresses at depth along with your wetsuit
Lobe retaining D-ringsallow you to hold lobe stationary with opposite hand while weight pockets areinserted
Large pull bobs ondump valves are easy to locate and grip with thick gloves
Octo-pocket inside theright lobe prevents dangling octopuses
Positioning strapallows you to set the Pro QD at the perfect height each time
The exterior is faderesistant and abrasion resistant

Attachments

• pro qd bc.jpg
    pro qd bc.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 144

Back
Top Bottom