Braided low pressure and high pressure regulator hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Both will rot from the inside and make Champaign bubbles when they get old.

Seems the braided exterior variants have been somewhat poor at giving the early warning (at least from my experiences).

YMMV

I like the braided hoses for everything, except the long hose around my neck.

I do the same thing, braided for everything but the long hose. I do use a 70° adapter off of my primary though, just for ergonomics (and non-cave I prefer a 5' "long" hose).

I do the same thing, braided for everything but the long hose. I do use a 70° adapter off of my primary though, just for ergonomics (and non-cave I prefer a 5' "long" hose).
Not to hi-jack, but I am using a 5 footer as well. Does all I want for primary donate without needing to store the extra two feet anywhere. I like it a lot.

705059CB-6F9F-42FC-9D0A-B9BFDCE13D76.jpeg
I have braided on all m hoses including the hp.

Regulator sets that are used for air travel are all braided (Miflex) and those that I use for road trips are the old fashioned, heavy, stiff, rubbery things. I change out hoses on a five year or on-condition, whichever occurs first. N

Orange is directly from Deep6, and not the DGX variant. Not the same regulator...

Oh. I thought I was buying a Deep6 regulator, not a DGX regulator.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom