Brac Reef Beach Resort Great Deal in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BDSC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
If anyone is interested in going to the Brac Reef Beach Resort the first week of May, April 30th - May 7th, I can get you in on a pretty sweet deal. The price would be $1323 for the week based on d.o. in a regular room. The package includes 17 dives, all three meals, 3 drinks daily be it soda or alcoholic, and taxes, service charges, and transfers. The only thing not included is tips for the dive crew. I think this is usually priced at $1735 or something like that.

Just so you will know, I make nothing at all off of this. We have a group of 16 going and the resort was completely full until two groups completely canceled on the resort so they have a lot of rooms available. I was talking to the reservation folks yesterday and they said if I could find more folks that would be great and even though you wouldn't be officially part of my group I could get you in on the rate we are all paying.

So if anyone is interested just let me know. Would love to meet more SB folks! :D

I spoke with the resort folks yesterday and they still have some spaces left in case anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom