BP Harness rollers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Olympus is where I started looking, they can't get them any more, but I think I will send off to the UK and get a set of the Agir Harpa

Pm me your address and I will send you the rollers I have. I went to a different type of harness made by Golem Gear.

Those are really easy to make yourself. All you need is a couple pieces of 1/2" grey PVC pipe and two D-rings.
Take a hack saw and cut two pieces of PVC pipe about 2" long. Make a cut in each piece of PVC lengthwise so you can get the D-ring inside. You can spread the PVC open with a flat screw driver to get the D-ring in.
Final step is to thread strap through this gadget at the waist slots. The D-ring keeps the roller in place, plus it gives you another usefull d-ring for bags or any other do dads.

I would love to see a picture of how you use fuel line to lock these rings in place, the price is right compared to a lot of the other ideas here, if you don't mind... thanks in advance

Hardly worth a photo... Open the Rectangular ring up. Run the ends through two holes in the BP of your choice, Begin to bend the two pieces back together so they touch. Cut a piece of fuel line or old reg hose about 1.25 - 1.5 inches. Slip it onto one of the pieces that are being bent, then the other. The two pieces are eventally bent back together touching eachother, but they are encased in a piece of fuel line. Pretty darn strong

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom