Boy did I hit the jackpot!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrMrEZG

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have a friend that just closed shop and when I offered to buy his rental gear I thought that I would get just his rentals. Much to my surprize I got more, much more. In fact more than I can use. I ended up with, amoungst other things, 12 brand new o'neil wet suits. So if you are in the market for a 5-mil wet suit let me know. I will be asking $100 for each. I also have a bunch of spear gun parts that I can sell. Please do not read this as "spam" I was just able to buy this stuff cheap and I am just trying to help you guys save a few dollars. So if you are interested send me a PM. thanx.

MrMrEZG, I'm in the market for a new speargun, if you can save me a buck or two I'm in. What are the specifics? Riffe, JBL, AB Biller? Sizes? Let me know and I'll take one off your hands.

unfortunatly there was only one gun and it is a mares neumatic (mini mini) about 1 foot long a greaat side arm but mot what you'd want for a primary gun. it will kill big fish but you gotta get close. I shot a 15lb amberjack with one once (i was at my saftey stop and had my big gun unloaded and ready to get on the boat) he gave me a shot that I just couldn't pass up. but if you want it its yours for $150. PS it is great for low viz.

No sorry MrMrEZG, I know which gun you are referring to, and it's just not what I would prefer to use. Ladydiver's recommendation to post it in Aquatrader is a good bet though.

oh well i'll just continue with plan a and use it myself. and yes i have posted an ad at aquatrader

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom