Boutique Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all, looks like our honeymoon will be in coz and I need help finding a diveop. Well probably split our time between a downtown hotel and something south. I want to find a small company with personalized service catered to me. I've got some physical limitations and while I was certified in coz, I'm not comfortable on the big boats and diving in big groups. I'm comfortable paying more for the service, any ideas?

Livingunderwater fits the bill. Jeremy and the crew handle all your gear, clean it daily, take gear off on the water where the Captain brings your BC aboard. Easy peasy. Very stable and comfortable boat and from past experience great diving partners daily on the boat. Oh, dry towels, parkas and snacks between and after dives

Another vote here for Tres Pelicanos. It all starts and ends right there as far as a dive op in Coz for me. Servando is great if you need alittle help..or alot. It's all up to what YOU desire. Easy, comfortable and FAST boat. Best Capt in Coz with Chan Fran at the helm imo. They always seem to have that little "something" that makes it special. The people maybe?

Bubs

Another vote for Tres Pelicanos here. See my review of them yesterday in this forum.

Looks like I need to give TP a try, but my favorite place to stay is El Presidente (south, so good for your second leg). Their onsite op, Scuba Du, is a botique operation with very nice boats, excellent service and treatment and, if you choose to leave your gear with them for the week, Hector cleans and dries everthing every day for tips. Nice to have clean, great-smelling gear every morning. Cool, scented face towels on the boats, fruit, snacks, water, etc. and they happily cater to your needs. When I take the family, we get a boat to ourselves.

Not a cheap hotel but worth it to me. SD's prices are comparable to other operators who provide the same level of service. And yes, they'll pick you up wherever you are.

just my .02.

Back
Top Bottom