Bought, thanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brojas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
ISO something that will play nice with my grey Shearwater branded transmitter. Condition does not matter as long as it works. Not really trying to pay full on retail. I’m located in the US, and am PayPal ready.

I have an "Oceanic" branded gray MH8A -- some years old; has always worked fine, most recently wet late 2019. Moderate cosmetic wear. Was planning to sell it later -- but since you ask...

upload_2021-1-6_14-52-40.png

upload_2021-1-6_14-55-20.png

What's market for used? $225?

Yeah right, they're advertised everywhere over there for $450 :facepalm:

Sorry, I don’t understand the relevance of your comments ? Either way, that is not how much this transmitter is. It is $236 US and a great deal for a brand new transmitter. If it offends you that I found a place selling them for $600 CAN, I can change that price, or if you are bored and just looking for a reason to post , I can leave it. What ever makes you feel better ? Please tell what you would like and I will fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom