Bottom port on first stage>?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eliminator

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wondering if DR is going to update their RG1208 first stage to have a 5th LP port out the botton to help wtih hose routing options.

Last edited:
Yep, thanks for asking. Launch is still ETA pending final production, but should be in the next 60 days tops. We designed something a bit different than what you see launching on the market right now. I think you'll like it.

Kathleen

Yep, thanks for asking. Launch is still ETA pending final production, but should be in the next 60 days tops. We designed something a bit different than what you see launching on the market right now. I think you'll like it.

Kathleen

Great, I was looking around for a couple of first stages for my RG3000 seconds and I'll definatly hold off till the release.

Thanx again for you quick responses to my many questions!!

5th port reg will launch in the next 2-3 weeks. Waiting on shipment :)

Hi guys,

The 3001 Series Regulator is out and available for order from your local LDS. Check out the design of the 5th port - makes changing out that hose easy with slotted sides, plus you're less likely to loosen the turret while loosening the hose. We've been diving the prototypes and the hose routing options are excellent. Check out our recommendations for hose sizes in the TIPS section next to the product description on the web

Cheers,
Kathleen

SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - 3001 Regulator

Back
Top Bottom