Bottled water at Hotel Brisas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajen

Reaction score
One last question before I leave on Saturday....:D
Is bottled water included in the all-inclusive deal at
Hotel Brisas?

I want to thank everyone for all of your help these past
few months. :)

scubajen once bubbled...
One last question before I leave on Saturday....:D
Is bottled water included in the all-inclusive deal at
Hotel Brisas?

I want to thank everyone for all of your help these past
few months. :)

I don't know specifically about Brisas' policy, but most hotels furnish purified water to their guests, all inclusive or no.

I hope you won't take all your meals there and completely ignore the Coz restaurant scene, though. I would never buy an all inclusive deal on Coz, especially staying so close to the eateries. A week is not long enough to cover my short list.

Different strokes, though...

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks for the info.
Yes, we plan on trying some of the wonderful restaurants
around Coz. in the evenings. We did the all-inclusive so
it wouldn't have to worry about breakfast or lunch too much.
Plus we do like enjoy alchoholic beverages quite a bit. :)

scubajen once bubbled...
Thanks for the info.
Yes, we plan on trying some of the wonderful restaurants
around Coz. in the evenings. We did the all-inclusive so
it wouldn't have to worry about breakfast or lunch too much.
Plus we do like enjoy alchoholic beverages quite a bit. :)

Beer is included? Now that's something I could definitely get my money's worth from! If the group I go with were to stay there and take that deal, they might change their policy after our visit! ;^)

Just remember something: On the dive boats, they often store Coke on ice. I was oh-so careful.
I had forgotten about the ice, though, and paid dearly for it! (I am tempted to use one of the loo smileys here, but modesty prevents it.) :)

Just a caution!

:p I'll be staying at this same hotel NEXT weekend.

We leave on Friday and come back Monday.

I'm very excited.

SueMermaid once bubbled...
Just remember something: On the dive boats, they often store Coke on ice. I was oh-so careful.
I had forgotten about the ice, though, and paid dearly for it! (I am tempted to use one of the loo smileys here, but modesty prevents it.) :)

Just a caution!

What about the ice? The ice on Cozumel that comes from the ice plant, and which is in all the stores and ice coolers, is made from purified water and is fine for drinking.

but I have never had any problems with the food/water....ice or no ice. This includes eating where the locals eat many blocks inland. BTW, I do have my hepatitis-A vaccinations :wink:

This was about six or seven years ago, perhaps things have changed since then, but that the time, the ice was made from the taps. At least that is what they told me at the time, I stayed at Casa Del Mar.
I am not 100% sure, though, I didn't have much time to listen, I was running to the loo at the time! :D

Was there last week. They leave one large bottle of water in your room everyday, but if you ask for more water they will give you a small plastic cup and point you to the water cooler. I would have like to have gotten bottle, but the cup worked out ok. The food was ok, not something great or bad, just ok. I did have problems with the cleaning staff. I stayed 6 days and had to find the lady with the towels 3 of those days. The room was only cleaned 4 days. But over all I would stay there again.

TS

:maniac::sniper:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom