bottle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

=-) well just to pith u of lad's won a brand spankin new bottle 2 day at a comp
well wot a bit of luck and it's tested so got 2 bottle's now so i aint in that much of a rush
:smirk: thanks 4 all your help NOT YA POMPUSS TOSSER'S:rofL:

he's talking about paintball or airsoft. the "bottle" that he is talking about is a tank for us scuba people. i guess he got one hydro'ed for some reason, but i cant make out the rest.:confused: :confused: :confused:

so it is a tank and not a bottle:D

he should just shove off...no one around here will likely give him the time of day after this little display of rank attitude.

cyklon_300 once bubbled...
he should just shove off...no one around here will likely give him the time of day after this little display of rank attitude.

well said

Twelve years ago I was in the military station in Scotland. When several co-workers stated they were into airguns I let out a little chuckle. Airguns? Please understand that the Undited States is a bit behind when it comes to airguns. Most of the air rifles we have here are BB guns or multiple pump weapons of lower quality. They certainly are nothing that one would spend hundreds of pounds (Dollars here in the U.S.) on for what they do. When one of my friends showed his rifle to me I was impressed. I could not believe the quality that the British rifles possessed. I was hooked and soon bought one (Webly) for myself.
Since that time I have added several air rifles to my collection and even bought air rifles for my father in law and brother in law. I now live back in the United States where firearms are a bit easier to buy, but I still have a devoted love for my air rifle. I am now a police officer and am the Sniper on the departments special response team. When I was at Sniper School one of the instructors asked how I gained so much knowledge about shooting and ballistics and I told him I owe it to air rifles. I think there is no other sport in the world that teaches one about shooting like air rifles.
I must say to all my fellow air rifle nuts out there, keep up the good work! Take pride in our sport and do nothing to jeopardize it. Always work hard to improve your abilities and keep praticing. I owe a lot to the world of air rifles because it has greatly improved my ability to do my job. Thanks for hearing me out. Shoot straight! =-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom