Boss is pregnant, I need slang terms for banquet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kwbyron

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ok, so my boss is pregnant, and we are having an end-of-year awards banquet thingy... I want to give a short speech congradulating her based on "Carlin' 7 words you can't say on TV" I'm looking to get 40 or so... here is what I have:
knocked up, with child, bun in the oven, spackled with baby juice, drank from the well, popped a condom, up the duff, lady in waiting, eating for two, shot full of baby juice, in the family way, in a fix, PG, getting a hole in one, fish getting out of the tank, joining the club.
Anything ya'll can think of would be good.
Thanks!

preggy, caught messing around, mommy dearest

expecting, sprogged up, in trouble

I hope she's a good sport. Women can be sensitive. A pregnant woman can be hyper-sensitive. Motherhood is honorable, and many of these slang terms sound derogatory. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, I'm just saying...

-Ben M.

parturient

Scientific not slang though.

slipped one past the goalie, ready to pop, about to pop one out, drinking milk, breeder, swallowed a watermellon seed, ready to foal, PMS free, basketball in the tummy, sporting the baby bump, fertilized, procreating, reproducing, 9 month slump, increasing the population, sporting the strech marks

In the family way. Glowing.

airsix:
I hope she's a good sport. Women can be sensitive. A pregnant woman can be hyper-sensitive. Motherhood is honorable, and many of these slang terms sound derogatory. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, I'm just saying...

-Ben M.
Well Ben, when she made the announcement, I went into her office and
"I heard you killed a rabbit?"
"yep, I dun got knocked up"

so, she has a pretty good sense of humor about it...and I am going to try to rip through these quick enough you can't really hear them. Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep 'em coming. I got 40 now, but if I have options, I might be able to do better.

Sprogged up rules. Man. Too funny.

---
Ken

Back
Top Bottom