Bork bork bork from Sweden

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Erik Forsberg

Sea Corgi
Reaction score
Lo lo

Diver from Stockholm, Sweden reporting in.
Started diving in 2016 and has been doing about 50 dives since. Eyeballing Rescue diver this spring as well and Fundies this summer/fall.

I have done about half of my dives here in Sweden and half in the Red Sea on a liveaboard, which is something I dream about going back to as soon as possible!

Even though I hate on local diving here in Sweden, I kinda enjoy it and the limited viability makes for other kinds of diving than the Red Sea :)

I don't really have any plans for technical diving soon, and I prefer to take my progression nice and easy so we will have to see where my diving takes me in the future.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome aboard.

Thank you good dear sir.

I have been lurking / active in the chat for quite a while, just never got around to write an introduction :)

Welcome Erik!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I, too, enjoyed diving in the Red Sea. So many great dive destinations around the world.

Welcome. Where do you dive locally--Baltic Sea, Gulf of Bothnia, or inland?

Welcome. Where do you dive locally--Baltic Sea, Gulf of Bothnia, or inland?

Hi,

Personally I dive Baltic Sea and inland only here in Sweden. Would love to try out the sea outside Hamburgersund as well; it is supposed to be the best diving in Sweden there.

Hi,

Personally I dive Baltic Sea and inland only here in Sweden. Would love to try out the sea outside Hamburgersund as well; it is supposed to be the best diving in Sweden there.
Meh, best driving if you want great unspoiled wrecks it's down here in karlskrona :)

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa.....good luck with your diving excursions...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom