Booties and wet suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

verve

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hi guys, bit of a silly question, when putting wet suit on should i put suit over my boots or should it be other way, ie booties over wet suit, many thanks.

I'm presuming that you mean "should the bottom of the wetsuit leg be outside (over) or inside (under) the top of the boot", as opposed to "which do I put on first". :)

I put my suit leg outside the top of the boot, when possible- IMO, this placement facilitates post dive drainage from the suit. (If you have a 1 mm suit that has foot stirrups, you may encounter a problem).

There are a number of threads on this topic. IIRC, the consensus was "no consensus".In other words, both ways work, and do whatever is more comfortable for you.

ur right, when i looked at my thread i cracked up, thank u 4 spotting it, and thanks 4 advice, cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom