Boot here just saying hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mico2222

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
After a long time of looking around the forum i realized i had never signed up. So a little about me. Non practicing Marine here located in Jacksonville NC currently going to school to become a PADI instructor. Patiently waiting on my DM package to come back hopefully soon :). When not in school or diving i do the Jeep thing.

Semper Fi Marine! I wish I had used my GI Bill to become an instructor! Good luck and good diving!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Semper Fi! Hell we didn't have today's GI Bill in the 80's. Don remember what it was called but I do remember it blew badly! Good luck in your en-devours Marine.

howdy and welcome from south Florida.....

Montgomery GI Bill. It wasn't bad, 1200 in and 12000 out. But the post 9/11 one is awesome. Glad they did something right for those guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to SB! Oddly enough you'll find your share of fellow Jeepers on here as well!

Welcome!

Hopefully you'll become an active participant! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

Back
Top Bottom