Boot 2007, Germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm going to visit BOOT 2007 in Düsseldorf, Germany this saturday (Jan, 20th).

Are there any other ScubaBoardians who will be going then?

Survival Suits - that is a fantastic add. Make people laugh/smile and you will sell.

Wow! Unfortunately I don't live in germany, neither do I live in Florida either :(.

Having been to plenty of boat and dive shows in SoCal over the years I can tell you that the boat shows are much more fun in CA. Exhibitors are much more polite rather than a pita if you want to look at the boats. In that respect the BOOT was a huge disappointment! What a bunch of tossers, if I had paid the €20 for admission/parking per day to see boats there would have been a riot.

The dive show was great as they can and did sell (LBSS is much more restrictive with that), and have good prices. rh, the french company that sells brands like Ocean Technology Systems, Kirby-Morgan, Force Fin, as well as all kinds of other FFMs, lights etc was sold out on many products mid show and did an overnight run to France to load up the van again.

Lots of people buying big rolling gear bags and filling them up at the show. :D

Very cool was Olympus attending the show with two displays, one at the big PADI booth. All UW housings and cameras on display, the only camera manufacturer I saw. Plenty of housing manufacturers, too, with a broad range of products and materials (carbon fiber composite, very light weight for travelling and rock solid).

But for boat shows I take the West Coast any day, hands down.
Seattle, Bay Area or Newport Beach, and all in nicer locations than Düsseldorf. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom