BOOO finals, BOOOOOOO!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kwbyron

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
What sick, sadistic person came up with the concept of testing students on all the course work they have learned during the last week of school and weighting the test so it can cripple your grade? I think it was a marketing conspericy by the tabaco, alcahol, and energy drink corporations.... I'm running of of 6hours of sleep this week....but Saturday I'm on a plane to Austin.....2 more days.....2 more days....

your luckey you only have 2 days left.... 6 for me -_- then finals.. oh well I lucked out this semester and only have 1 :D.. haha just its in my worst subject -- math... good luck on your finals.

Well, I'm moved my 2 finals to tomorrow so I could head home during finals week and get at least a little break before the summer quarter... ah math... I am done with that.. finished Calc 2 last quarter....*sigh, final took me 5 hours. I have Botany exam and do an "ASL scrap book" as my other final...*sigh, back to work... Goodluck to you to.

I once had three Finals in one day --8am to 11am Chem; 11:30 to 2:30pm Math; and a 3pm to 6pm Physics. . .
(Twenty years later now, I'm still suffering from Headaches & Neurologic sequelae:D )

Yesterday, there was a bomb threat at my son's high school. I guess someone didn't want to take finals. School was evacuated for 3 hours. All final days were moved up (or back. I could never figure that one out) a day. There was talk of adding an extra day to the school year but that was quashed. Instead of getting a half day during the last week, it was changed to a full day. My son the principal said that to have the bomb squad come with the dogs costs $10,000 (or some number like that) and there is a reward out for the person who made the threat. He also said that this person might get a good beat down from the kids too.

My last day in college:
8AM - International Microeconomic Development
10:30AM - Nuclear Weapons and the Changing Global Environment
1:00PM - Fourth Year German
6:00PM - First night dive!

It was all worth it for that last one

hahaha... when i was teaching college quite a few years back, i was handing
out final exams for my literature class, and one of the students asked me

"do we have to take the final?"

i kept on handing out exams and said "no."

she thought about it. then asked "will it count against us if we dont' take the final?"

to which i replied, "oh yes."

(she got bonus points for asking the right follow-up question)

lol, I always enjoyed the story about the philosopy final: one essay question, "Why?"
one student wrote "why not?" got an A

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom