Booked trip to Little Cayman!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi everyone! hubby and i are going to little cayman in july!!! i'm so excited! I will have my birthday during the week that we are there also (july 21). we'll be staying at little cayman beach resort july 19-25. If anyone has already been there and has tips i'd love to hear from you.

excuse me, where are your manners?? no one replied to my post:):)

I have just been plotting a way for you to sneak me on the trip also... :wink: ...never been myself, have a wonderful time....and 'pre' Happy Birthday!

LOL.......thanks! we're pretty excited about it. i hear it will spoil us on the carribean, but that's ok:)

You'll have a lot of fun. I've only been to Grand Cayman, so can't comment on the little one...except if it's like GC, bring an extra suitcase...full of money. It was rather expensive for this little ol' country boy. Although we did find a couple of places for some cheap eats. I did get to meet Cathy Church though.

Should be some better diving on Little Cayman, from what I've read. Not near the dive traffic maybe?

Question...If I hide in your luggage will I get arrested? :D

And Happy Birthday!!!! In advance.

sorry, the luggage limit is 50lbs:) LOL thanks for the good wishes. yes, i understand that little cayman is one of the top ten dive destinations in the world because of Bloody Bay Wall. looking forward to it. we included breakfast and dinner in our resort pkg. there is only one stand alone restaurant on the island i've read. small island. it should be wonderful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom