Bonne Terre Mine 2-16-08 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBRES1

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is anybody else going to be at the Bonne Terre mine on the weekend of the 16th of Feb ?
I am headed down on Friday for a weekend of diving, and was looking to see if anybody was going to join me for some dives.
Thanks, Jim Breslin

Lol - I unsuccessfully tried to get something organized for the 16th about a month ago. When I didn't get any takers I decided to go to Cancun instead. I leave on the 16th for a week-long vacation. Sorry!

Lets see , Cancun or Bonne Terre.
Given the chance I would pick Cancun every time.
Enjoy the diving in Cancun.
Who are you diving with in Cancun.
I dove with Ben from Mayan Aqua Divers, and had a great time.
Jim breslin

I am probably going with Ben as well. I may head down to Playa and dive with PlayaCountryboy from the board. I thought about going for the trifecta and diving with Alvaro (alwaysdiving on SB). All three of them get highly recommended by SBers so I thought about doing a little comparo.

I'm booked to go this weekend.
Will be doing the 4 dive package .

I would like to go in March, but its the start of the Baseball season try outs in Pony League .
So from March till early July its baseball.
Jim breslin

I miss the try outs....I always had a great time in baseball tryouts when I was a kid.....

Jim, ever be interested in starting a Scuba Softball team? Flag football or something? I keep wanting to get back into some other sports that I love, finding time is difficult....

Have a great trip!!! What caves you doing? If we didnt have Our World Underwater, I would have gone with you for sure......I need to see more trails....Im on 12+ :D Have seen trails 1-4 too many times with new Mine divers...but still always a great time I never get bored diving

Mike,
At this point I don't have the time to take up any more sports.
With my 2 Daughters in High school track and cross country and my son in soccer and baseball I don't have any spare time . If you want me to stop diving, then I may have some extra time, and alot more money.
Jim

Back
Top Bottom