Bonne Terre Lodging options?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Lioness

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Can anyone tell me what the lodging options for the dive packages at Bonne Terre Mine are like? The website mentions two places: the 1909 Depot; and Park & Allen Divers Lodge/Bunkhouse. The 1909 Depot is slightly more expensive, but there's not much information given about either option.

Any details you can provide about the lodging/bunk-house arrangements and conditions there would be greatly appreciated! I am hoping to go diving at the mine in the next month or two, and I'm not sure where I should stay.

If there are better deals in the area than getting the lodging package with the dive packages, I'd love to hear any suggestions about that, too.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Haven't stay at the depot yet but it looks cozy.
Ive always just stayed at the Super 8, under 60 bucks a night and within 5 minutes of the mine and has a laundry dryer in case of dry suit flooding :wink:

I would go down the highway to Farmington. It is only 5-7 minutes away and there are alot more options.

Super 8 will fit well. Just down the road from the mine - literally 4-5 minutes.

I stayed at the Super 8 , and used priceline to get it.
Paid $40.00 a night for the room.

Jim Breslin

Back
Top Bottom