Bonjour, from California :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crazysurfeur

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
HI,

Let me introduce myself, Alex, French diver (certified in 1999), now living in California.
I've been reading this forum for some time now, and I decided it was time to be part of this community.

I mainly dive in warm water, love liveaboard and traveling, did few cave diving as well.
Usually doing gopro video after each trip, available on youtube

Alex

Welcome to SB!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I, too, prefer warm water diving, but I hope you also enjoy the California diving...it's not warm, but kelp forest, harbor seals, California sea lions and more are well worth diving in to see.

Richard.

Welcome! Are you near Monterey now? I live in southern California, which surprisingly isn't that much warmer, and I too was often bothered by the cold. But my addiction won out (and a drysuit helped), and now I'm blowing chilly bubbles here year-round. Joooooooiiiiin uuuuuuusssss....

Yes, I am in San Jose area, so pretty close to Monterey.
I am planning to dive at Catalina Island, at some point :)
Great choice, it is a bit warmer than Monterey, closer to 16ºC than 12. Conditions can be wonderful or awful in winter. Enjoy your diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom