Bonica - Bonne Terre Mine Scuba Treasure Hunt - Video posted at YouTube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wife and I want a good video camera and have been looking for sometime. We think the Bonica Snapper HDDV appears to be a good camera for underwater video. Do you have any customer reviews that I can read and see their videos if possible. Thanks Ken

Hey Ken:

I myself am a Bonica Camera user. I have owned 4 underwater video systems in the past 12 years. The Bonica system is my favorite by far because:
- It shoots video in HD
- It takes still photos in HQ
- It stores everyting on SD memory cards (no more worries about camcorder getting dirty heads and eating the tape)
- The camera it's self is small (fits in my pocket, I take it EVERYWHERE)
- The system has a small footprint (which makes it easy to travel with in a day and age of $20 checked bag fees)
- And best of all, It's AFFORDABLE (the basic system cost me LESS than some of my former housings alone)

You can get more information by visiting: Bonica Precision

Bonica also has a forum right here on ScubaBoard: Bonica - ScubaBoard

Here is a link to a review: Scuba Diver Info - Camera review: Bonica Snapper HDDV

Here are some links to two YouTube videos I made using the Bonica camera (not all my videos are underwater... I capture memories everywhere with ease because of the size of the camera system):
YouTube - Jellystone 2008
YouTube - 2008 watson Fishing Invitational
(click the View In HD tutton and set your monitor res up for best viewing)

A good email address to contact bonica is underwater@bonicadive.com

Good luck with your camera search. I hope you do decide to get the Bonica! Send me a post and let me know?

-Brother Marc aka the SCUBA Monk

Cool video. I should have know that you made one. Thanks for posting it! Congrats on your finds at the hunt and didn't you win something as well?

My treasure hunt video is
[video=youtube;CDc-rJaOtws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDc-rJaOtws&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Treasure Hunt Game | Scavenger Hunt Game

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom