Bonairetruckrental.com - Just got back...$50 a day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got an email from Bonaire Truck Rental. They have a special deal for $50 off on a 7 day rental (or longer) through the end of August on new bookings. It says 'not to be used in conjunction with any other discounts and you must mention the code BONSCUB22'. Hope this helps some of you out.

My Wife and I just got back from another shore diving trip to Bonaire. Another great time diving on the island (most eagle rays we've seen on a trip). We rented again with Bonaire Truck Rental. Everything was excellent. I can't say enough good things about these guys - service, price, communication are the best we've had anywhere.

We just got back from our most recent dive trip to Bonaire. We used our friends at Bonaire Truck Rental - all around excellent experience again. We paid $55 per day (includes CDW) for a 4 door Renault Oroch which was perfect for my Wife and me. Same deal, they met us at the airport for pickup/dropoff and communication was top notch.

We just got back from our most recent dive trip to Bonaire. We used our friends at Bonaire Truck Rental - all around excellent experience again. We paid $55 per day (includes CDW) for a 4 door Renault Oroch which was perfect for my Wife and me. Same deal, they met us at the airport for pickup/dropoff and communication was top notch.
LOL. The BTR fanboy posts again. Ok. I think we got it.

Guilty as charged 😂. I can't say enough about these guys. However unlike you, most people are not checking Scubaboard as often...so, want to make it easier on people to find good truck rental for cheap.

Guilty has charged 😂. I can't say enough about these guys. However unlike you, most people are not checking Scubaboard as often...so, want to make it easier on people to find good truck rental for cheap.
The danger is pushing too hard. I walk out of shops that do that.

The danger is pushing too hard. I walk out of shops that do that.
Well I certainly hope that's not the case. Daniel has a small family owned business - he told me he doesn't advertise, etc. So I'm doing all I can to help get the word out.

Well I certainly hope that's not the case. Daniel has a small family owned business - he told me he doesn't advertise, etc. So I'm doing all I can to help get the word out.
I'm planning to use Bonaire Truck Rental--I promise. You know, there are probably other small family-owned businesses on Bonaire that could use a plug from SB users.

Okay, I'll do my bit: The Sugar Thief Brewery, owned by a guy named Aaron from Texas and his wife. Yeah, yeah, off-topic in your thread, and I should start my own. :)

Back
Top Bottom