Bonaire's rainy season

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WVDiver:
Great news, thanks to all of you for your posts. I will definitley look in to Liz's operation. I was looking at Divi because I saw their ad in a magazine and it advertised a special package were my wife could get certified while she was there and the price wasn't too bad. I'm sure Liz can probably set us up though and since I now have two recommedations for Liz I will check out the web site.

Liz typically uses Wannadivebonaire as her dive op. Bart and Rob, the owners of WDB, are about as nice a couple of guys as you will ever meet. They really care about their customers and go way out of their way to make their customers happy. I doubt you will find a better dive op anywhere.

Just returned from a 2 week stay in Bonaire, and 2nd time staying at the Deep Blue View B&B. No worries about break-ins as it's not part of a large resort, or a heavily trafficked area. I would recommend it highly. Owner - Esther & Menno - live on site, and provide great personal service, and all the dive ammenities. Since it's situated on a hill, the view is wonderful, and the lush tropical garden surrounding the pool makes you fell like your staying at your own private villa .....

As for vehicles - always leave the windows down, and nothing of value, and no one bothers it.

http://www.deepblueview.com

Wow, Deep Blue looks good too. It is good to have choices. Thanks Kat.

WVDiver:
Wow, Deep Blue looks good too. It is good to have choices. Thanks Kat.
Don't think you'd be disappointed if you booked DBV ..... they have a very loyal following of repeaters - from many countries. Considering what the package includes the prices are very good and it doesn't hurt that Esther cooks to die for breakfasts!! (to order!!) And if you're lucky to catch her in an apple pie mood .... it's heaven!!

Menno & Esther also have an awesome rigid hull inflatible dive boat as well. Very easy to dive from and comfortable for sunset cruises.

Undercbon.

Welcome to the board. Why not introduce yourself and let us know where you DM? Lots of us visit Bonaire and I for one try to get around and visit any SB member I can.

Herman,
I don't work in the industry very much anymore. You know me from the other board as Susan - BSDME. Between the dive guide and representing the "Fishes of the Caribbean" software I stay more than busy.

Oh Ok, nice to see you here as well. I'll be down in a few weeks, maybe we will run into each other.

Back
Top Bottom