Bonaire's lesser known places to stay..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been to black durgon three times and heading for my fourth. Obviously it fits my needs. As Cynde states Rick and Rona are great. Doris makes a great breakfast and love the atmosphere.
Not big on amenities but not required by me.inflatable trampoline thing is new to me but look forward to jumping on it next month.

I have stayed at Golden Reef Inn twice with my thrid trip scheduled for March 3rd and my fourth trip (group trip) scheduled for June 9-16. I have stayed at Yatch Club and it was ok but, GRI is much better IMHO.

Each time I have worked with Liz, the owner of GRI, she has been very helpful and accomodating. They have tanks on site from Wannadive and you can even sign up for boat dives from the resort. She has a great pool/BBQ/patio area. The rooms are larger, cleaner than most places I have seen and they are FULLY stocked with kitchen items that other hotels make you provide yourself. Liz has many packages to choose from so you can easily control how much money you spend. She also puts together GREAT deals! PM me and I can give you details about the June trip if you are interested and can't go with Dan in July/Aug.

No matter when you go or where you stay have a great trip!

chauncy19:
Been to black durgon three times and heading for my fourth. Obviously it fits my needs. As Cynde states Rick and Rona are great. Doris makes a great breakfast and love the atmosphere.
Not big on amenities but not required by me.inflatable trampoline thing is new to me but look forward to jumping on it next month.

Trick to getting on the trampoline, pull it over to the dock to get on it...trying to climb the ladder is not easy (unless you want to embarrass someone and laugh at them trying, which in itself can be fun) :rofl3: once someone is on it, it's easy to climb up the ladder. It's fun acting like a kid again...one afternoon my husband just laid on it hanging out drinking a bottle of wine (well, actually, half bottle of wine, wouldn't want anyone to think I'm a lush)...heh heh:D

Tell Rick and Rona hi from me:D

I sort of like Sorbonne....

Deep Blue View....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom