Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

veem

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Heading to Bonaire in a couple of weeks. Anyone know the current water temp? Any new places to eat that we must hit up? We know Cactus Blue, It Rains Fishes and Bistro de Paris are always good. Anything else? Thanks.

Be sure to go to Casablanca and get the "mixed grill for two." You will laugh when they bring it out. It could easily feed four hungry people. Really good food and you have lunch the next couple of days. :D

All I ask is that you go to the grocery store, buy a box of dog treats for the local muts, and treat them well.

P.S. - And leave the partially finished box in the room for the next folks. The dogs RULE!

All I ask is that you go to the grocery store, buy a box of dog treats for the local muts, and treat them well.

P.S. - And leave the partially finished box in the room for the next folks. The dogs RULE!

Thats a good idea beings I am go out power walking and often come across strays.

I'm fond of Wils Tropical Grill and Mona Lisa (not that they are new). Newer ~ Sense and Unbelieveable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom