Bonaire trip report...my first time there.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me? First? Ha...I've never done that...but this time I think I just might...I'm going to have my "honey do" list. Ed says he likes the idea of using a type of "cage" type containers for each unit on the side of the building. 2 toward the front and 2 toward the back. This way everyone will have access to only their gear. Don't worry we will figure something out. Take care for now!

Liz

Ruiqilon Wire Mesh Co.,Ltd has been in business for over 10 years serving the wire
mesh cloth industry . Our commitment to excellence extends to both the products . we offer and support behind them . It is our pledge to provide present and future customers with the finest wire mesh cloth products and services available any customers ,we have custom ,high-speed cutting machine which enable us to offer price on large whithout a set up charge

Back
Top Bottom