Bonaire Slide show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjh:
Trying out a new slide show program. I am supposed to be able to "share" them let me know if this link works. Not a lot of diver shots since it was just the two of us. Think the show runs about 12min w/music.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2307605&alb=0

When I clicked the link, photodex wanted me to download and run their program. I don't usually download extra programs into my computer so I didn't get to see your show.

Very nice slide show

Same here...it wanted me to download a program. so, i didn't get to see it

I had to download as well but I have Photodex software and know who they are.

MJH all I can say is &^$%##@!!!! you, my PBD was under control and now I have a really bad case.

Nice photos and show. Really enjoyed itThanks a lot.

There is always a catch with these things, sorry about the mandatory download.
Ok herman I'll bite what is "PBD"?

I ended up downloading it since curiosity got the better of me and I'm headed there in September. Great job! I'm going to send the link to some buddies and see if I can tempt them into going with me.

Well, MJH it's something most every visitor to Bonaire catchs.
PBD- Post Bonaire Depression is an incureable disease that causes the afflicted to stare at dive logs and photo albums of Bonaire. There is no know cure but is relieved by return trips, some report relief by booking another trip. Watching the Bonaire webcams seems to help as well. I find viewing slide shows while drinking a cold Amstel works well for me. We have a support group on the Bonaire board. :)

Back
Top Bottom