Bonaire Resort/Hotel with En-Suite Internet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Web Monkey:
I was hoping for wireless. :cool:

Terry
Seems like a lot of the resorts have upgraded to wireless over this past winter - maybe they're one of them.

You can always walk/drive over to ChatnBrowse. Lovers Ice Cream is next door.

Den Laman has wireless for a fee (but it was pretty reasonable, don't remember the exact price). I think it was provided by the Chat n Browse that is right next door. Our reception was just fine.

Just spent two weeks in Belmar with wireless. Think that it was $5 a day. Love the place, loved the people, high on the good list. Can't belive anyone would go there for only one week. Take the wife, don't take the guys. Go up to Buddy.

don O

Regarding reliability....it has been really good lately. It is 100% better than last year. So far since November we only had one weekend where we had spotty outages due to our provider. Otherwise it has been good.

ScubaJW, you can get access from all rooms now as we have moved the router to the front office. We had problems with the router in the business office in the back because of the concrete walls blocking the signal. Now that it is in the front office, no more blockage!

Liz

Liz, that's great to hear. Thanks for the update! :)

Hi:

I was at Eden Beach Resort in Bonaire 3-3-07 to 3-10-07, & the 7 day wireless Internet access plan cost me $45.

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom